Wednesday, August 17, 2005

walk the walk

"It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. Dear friend, you are faithful in what you are doing for the brothers, even though they are strangers to you. They have told the church about your love. You will do well to send them on their way in a manner worthy of God."
- 3 John 3-6

How great will it be to see lives being changed by God right before us this year? And I say will, as I know it will happen. After this year, some of the students we are trying to reach will transfer, some may drop out, some may hate us, some may be our best friends. The best thing we can do for them is to teach them who God is, and show them what He has done in our lives. I want to send them on their way, whether it be across campus or someday across the world, in a way that glorifies God in every way possible.

0 comments: