Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Nomad June?

I was supposed to be heading to Chicago today, but instead I am heading back to Vermillion. I'm bummed that MPD stuff in Chi-town didn't work out. It's hard to maintain a sense of urgency in MPD, but I trust I'll get to Minneapolis when God wants me to. (Well, I'm hoping he wants me there August 1, because that's when I'm moving. But I do realize all my support might not be in by then- so I will at least be living in Minneapolis, just not reported to the Ops team. I digress).

Thankfully, God knows what's going on. It's not surprising that I can trust Him so easily with something so hard that isn't going very well. And when things are great, it's hard to relinquish control; especially in those areas of my life that go well when I manage them.

0 comments: