Friday, April 29, 2011

Kingdom Called










It's a few weeks late, but finally, a post about Kingdom Called! :) This is one of my favorite conferences (I feel like I always say that!) - it's incredible to sit in a room full of college students and recent grads that are passionate about reaching the world with the Gospel. Their lives have been changed by God, and they seek to be used by Him to change the lives of others.

We provide vital training and development for students going on international summer projects, along with the new US and international interns in our region.

As I stood up in front of a room full of 150 people on Saturday night, I felt overwhelmed with the task of sending these students and staff to the world. This will be the first trip overseas for many of these students, which could lead to many more trips. I feel so privileged to play a part in sending laborers around the world!


0 comments: