Sunday, October 15, 2006

life

One quick trip home, and it seems that life has turned more serious very quickly. Jobs, houses, internships, moving, careers, farming, money-money-money. I feel like we are constantly discussing money, which is funny, because I never have any and it seems no one else does, either.

On the road of my life, I am currently cresting a huge hill- basically a mountain, the biggest of my life so far - at the top of the mountain I am halfway through college. The journey down is slowly starting- it will be bumpy, fast, fun and memorable. It's kind of hard to focus on the ride because I see the fork in the road looming ahead: graduation. The biggest fork in the road so far. The biggest bump in my road will be what the heck I'm going to do this summer. Project ... internship ... can the two be combined? that would be a sweet deal. From my family's point of view, it all comes down to money, which is a factor in the decision. Maybe I just need to decide how big a factor money will play.

0 comments: