Tuesday, March 20, 2007

random, very trivial thoughts.

just want to warn you that i am venting to my blog because i want to go to bed so i need to. i hate when i hear things i'm not supposed to. ugh. ouch. especially when it's not very nice, and it's sarcastic, and it points out my faults. what a boost to my confidence. and i never say anything because i don't have the guts, but i'll mull it over in my mind, coming up with all sorts of awesome (albiet mean) come-backs. and saying something might may it worse, but sometimes you have to. even if it makes it worse for awhile, it makes it better because you can get it out in the open and off your mind. ugh.

i have been noticing more and more in my daily life that grace plays a huge part in things. i am hope that i act with grace towards others, altho i know there are many a time when i don't. a lot of times i don't. and i don't pull my weight. that can be do to the fact that i have different standards than some, or i know i don't pull it and i'm trying my best. and sometimes it's due to the fact that i honestly don't realize i'm not pulling my weight.

so glad there is grace in this world. and forgiveness.

0 comments: