Wednesday, May 09, 2007

woohoo senior year!

yep i am officially done with my junior year...pretty awesome. now i have a solid week to hang out, pack for brasil, raise $2000 more dollars, tons of fun stuff. :] I had a really good semester academically - I *think* I made the dean's list, which almost killed me with marketing and legal. I probably spent the least amount of time overall in the Word this semester since freshman year, which is sad, but I still ending up growing closer to God through other things, like Vespers.

I definitely have cycles being submersed in the Word and living out of my own strength, and I never seem to learn in the low times that I just need to make myself spend time with the Lord, and I'll get back the desire to do so. Because I always do, it's just a tough lesson to learn.

0 comments: