Saturday, June 21, 2008

sin.

This is random (I need to stop prefacing every opening blog line with that statement): I think sin is a tricky thing. There so many ways I can go with this statement but I think what I want to get across is that it's all the same. Our views, reactions, the importance of it, no matter the sin, should be the same. So many times I hear Christians talk about varying degrees of sins. I understand that sins in and of themselves are technically different, but the act of sin is the same.


Ok, I may not be getting my point across... sin, no matter how 'bad or big' - has reprecussions. Obviously different sins have different effects and consequences for each person. A person struggling with pride and one struggling with drinking are both living a sinful life. We all are. The difference is a person making an effort to change this thing in their lives.


Anyway...I hope that makes sense? I wrote that awhile ago and had a good chat with Jordan Jules and Megs about it. I miss deep conversations.

0 comments: