Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bring on Week Two!

I'm excited to get back to the office this week; we've got a lot going on. TCX, our annual winter conference, is coming up in quickly! Two weeks from tonight, December 26th, I'll be setting up our conference office at the Hilton in downtown Minneapolis. It takes a ton of behind-the-scenes work to prepare for and execute a four-day conference for 2,000 people. We have a great website this year with some more info; check it out here.

Also on my radar this week are the international summer missions projects for our region. This year I'll help 6 couples from the Upper Midwest coordinate their 4-6 week long trips to international cities. Each trip will have several staff members, and probably 15 students on average. This week I'll be meeting with a few people who will teach me how to coach our project directors through the process of leading a successful trip. One thing I'll do this week is update the very out of date info on our website - I'm no web designer, by any means, but we don't have one in the office so we'll make do! (You can see the website here).

0 comments: