Thursday, December 30, 2010

Twin Cities Xperience!

It's been a few weeks since I wrote my last blog update - lots going on in the world of Operations!

The weeks leading up to Christmas were full of meetings and calls and e-mails about details concerning TCX, our annual winter conference. Around 1500 college students are attending TCX this year to be challenged, trained, equipped, encouraged and challenged. It's our hope and prayer that students would not leave this conference without being changed by God in some way that will make a lasting difference in their lives.

God's continually used TCX in my life in significant ways. This year is no exception. Mid-way through the conference this year, one of my impressions is the need for an increased awareness of sin in my life, and submitting in obedience to confess it and repent. I think about my sin a lot, and confess it to God periodically, but I feel a prompting to deal with it in a more direct way.

There are other significant things that God is calling me to do, or pray about, or surrender to Him that He has brought up this week. I'm sure I'll be blogging about them in the near future. :)

I also want to share a link with you: www.tcx2010.com. This website has up to date info about TCX this year, and will hopefully give you a picture of some of the things God is doing in and through students and staff this week. Check it out!

(I've also blogged quite a bit about the other TCX conferences I've been to in the last 5 years. Click on the 'tcx' label below this post to see 'conclusions' drawn from former years at the conference.

0 comments: