Sunday, September 11, 2005

In Me

How crazy would it have been to be alive when Jesus was? To be able to eat with him, talk with him, listen to him preach the Gospel for all to understand and believe? Imagine being on the boat when Jesus calmed the storm, healed a paralyzed man, fed the 5,000 ... and then the 4,000 ... and then walked on water.

I can picture it in my mind, but I can't really know or remotely feel what it would have been like walking side by side with the living Son of God. It was have been truly awesome to be with Jesus while he was here on earth.

But don't be dismayed. He was physically with Peter when they walked on water. But Jesus is even closer to you- if you have received him, he LIVES in you. You can't get much closer than that.

Where were you last night when the party was on?
Where were you when we all went down to the bar?
It seems you have changed from us all. It seems you have changed.
You want to know, the differences between us-
You want to know, why these things have changed?
You've got to know the One who lives in me-He lives in me, in me.

[kutless - in me]

0 comments: