Thursday, August 02, 2007

quote from Josh McDowell.

"What you are as a single person, you will be as a married person, only to a greater degree. Any negative character trait will be intensified in a marriage relationship, because you will feel free to let your guard down -- that person has committed himself to you and you no longer have to worry about scaring him off."

For awhile now I have been believing this crazy lie that my life is going to all of a sudden be perfect when I meet the man I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with - that I won't ever struggle with some of the things I struggle with now. Which is pretty crazy because some things- like loneliness for example- I'll still feel that after I'm married for sure, but maybe in different ways. Anyway, this is just a good few sentences to keep in mind.

0 comments: