Thursday, April 15, 2010

Leverage.

My mind is swimming. How do 225 missionaries reach 1,000,000 college students in 2 time zones and 5 states?

I just spent two days with the Upper Midwest Regional Operations Team, where our purpose was two-fold: celebrate what God's done the last year, and evaluate what we did and will do in the coming year in the Upper Midwest.

I knew this would be a great time.. but being with the team really opened my eyes to what it means to use my operational skills to glorify Him and help others reach others. There's so much more that happens behind the scenes than I ever imagined--and I have an Ops mindset. I'm blown away at the goal: reach all the college students in the Upper Midwest Region (1 MILLION!) with 225 staff. I'm excited to see how operations can be used to increase our capacity to reach more students.

0 comments: