Saturday, July 30, 2005

dragging on

"When I lie down, I think, 'How long before I get up? The night drags on, and I toss till dawn." -Job 7:4

(granted, I'm not going through a trial like Job whatsoever) but sometimes I feel like the days and nights drag on forever. can this summer move any slower? actually, it probably could. i am kind of tired of it. i know, you might think it's weird, but i don't care. i am so excited for the fall, and i feel in a rut right now. i am so close to finishing my classes i just need to pull it together and get them done. hm. i think what i'm really missing is a hectic schedule. working only 20 hrs/week has been nice but it's left me with extra time and barely any cash. i'm definetly ready for a full class load and 5 million other things to do.

0 comments: