Monday, July 18, 2005

look out 2nd burgess

Well, it's (FINALLY) official: I will be a CA on 2nd floor in Burgess Hall for the 05-06 school year (unless they let me go for being too mean to students. ha, yeah right). AND you want to know the best part? of course you do: my dear roommie Joy is my Co! This year is going to be awesome.

Sidenote: this opportunity suddenly arose earlier this summer. Originally, Joy and I thought about being CA's, but decided against it for many reasons...well ok, she couldn't bear the thought of not living with me (ha!) No, seriously, we decided against it, but I guess God has other plans for us. I am excited to see what those are. AND lys will be over on 3rd Norton, just 4 floors and a hallway away. :] This is going to be an awesome experience not found anywhere else.

0 comments: