Sunday, July 31, 2005

From Pakistan to the US

Today melissa and I went to Club 31 at The Living Center in Le Mars. The guest speaker was raised in Pakistan, a 98% Muslim country today. She basically talked about her childhood and some of the persecution she encountered as a Christian in Pakistan. Her grandfather became a Christian from missionaries stationed in their country. How cool is that?? She also talked about the difference in the Koran and the Bible, which was interesting as well. I learned so much- I am definetly interested in learning about the Muslim faith and what they believe. She also stated that Jesus was the only prophet to ever say "Love thine enemies." also very cool.

1 comments:

cybeRanger said...

My beloved sister in Christ, I have linked my blog to yours. Have a blessed week ahead!