Saturday, February 17, 2007

Interaction.

I just want to use the beginning of this post to profess my love for The Office. It's so great! Jim and Pam are so cute. And the things that come out of Michael's mouth...hilarious! And then there is Dwight. Yeah. Enough said about Dwight.

Some might call this newfound love for a silly documentary-style TV Show an obession. I call it filling 20 minutes with humor, because there isn't anything else to do. Had I known that no one would be home tonight I probably would not be sitting here watching TV online. I really am in need of some human interaction. If it were any earlier I would call someone or go hang with the heckathorn's.

I wish my days were a bit more balanced. For example. Thursdays are just crazy. Usually after Cru I can't handle any more people -- I like to just go home and veg out for 1/2 hour before working on homework or going to bed. And it's not because of the people, Thursdays are busy and stressful and it's nice to be by myself for awhile.

Good thing tomorrow is Sunday! I will at least be able to see some people at church and then Vespers. Ahh Vespers. So good.

2 comments:

Mike Janssen said...

Vespers will be good tonight. yay.

And The Office is wonderful. Funniest show on TV right now in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

um...nice title. ;) WVC