Wednesday, January 16, 2008

jonnie mic

i like making up nick names for singers, like they're my friends or something-

bethany dillon = b.dill
shawn mcdonald = shawny mac

and now
jon mclaughlin = jonnie mic

here are lyrics to one of his songs-

I can't find my watch
I can't find my wallet
So how in the hell am I supposed to find
The one that I love
The one that I need
Hidden so high
Buried so deep

Somewhere to run
Somewhere to go
And if I ever find her,
How will I know? How will I know?

it's good to know a guy out there is looking for the love of his life. i guess john mayer writes a few good ones, too- love song for no one is a decent one. i'm sure a lot of guys out there are looking, but you just don't hear about it. maybe because there's probably always a woman talking about it.

0 comments: