Tuesday, January 09, 2007

progress.

It's really cool to see how much I change as weeks, even days go by. I've been thinking about Brazil a lot and I have been questioning my heart and motives in going, fully knowing that I will not go if my heart isn't in the right place. But even tho I have doubted my feelings, I surprise myself when someone asks me about it or I tell people about my potential summer plans; I get really excited and feel like I need to explain the whole thing to them and tell them how much I want to go, etc. I had a random person express their interest in supporting me this summer, which was a definite surprise. I think, little by little, God is showing me that Brazil is the place for me this summer, and I need not worry about the finances and what will happen afterwards.

0 comments: