Sunday, January 21, 2007

scratch

I've said it once, I'll say it again = Kendall Payne ROCKS.
here are a few bits and pieces of her song 'scratch' --

You can't dream when you can't sleep.
This is my problem. Not literally, of course, because in fact last night I had a dream -- I was filling my car up with gas but instead of putting it in the gas tank I was filling the muffer. Weird. Anyway, what I mean is that I am busy trying to focus on the sleep part (class, jobs, to-do lists--the normal routine stuff I have to do everyday) that I miss the dream part.

It's a big girl world now, full of big girl things.
And everyday I wish I was small.
This has been a reoccuring theme of my life the past few months now. Actually sums up my junior year pretty well, so far. 'Nuff said.

I used to think I was special, and only I have proved me wrong.
I get down on myself a lot, (crazy, I know). And it's true, sometimes I can really suck at life. But no way is it ever others' faults for my crappy view of life, or low self-esteem. The only person that I come in contact with enough to make even a small difference in my disposition is in fact me.

0 comments: