Tuesday, July 10, 2007

weddings.

What is it with women and weddings?? I enjoy the occasional chick flick, and talk of engagement rings, but I have never understood the dreaming and planning that women do about weddings. I have never been the type to sit and daydream about color schemes and flowers and cakes and dress styles… …but I think I’ve gotten sucked in. :] I just want to get this down somewhere so I know when the time actually comes [not that it will be any time soon] or if someone asks about it I can at least look it up somewhere.

Flowers…I don’t really have a favorite. maybe calla lilies. Roses are always good- standard, but beautiful. Color- bluish tealish green, kind of like the photo only not obnoxious. I think it looks great with black. I think a fall wedding would be fun, but open to anything other than a winter wedding. Ok I need to stop thinking about this and go eat lunch.

0 comments: