Monday, January 12, 2009

studying.

Today, we started class.

From 8-10 we have Intro to Christian Doctrine- straight lecture, taught by Alan Scholes (who actually wrote most of the books we have to read for the class...). From 1030-1230 we have Bible Study Methods, which is some lecture, some small group learning. They warned us to take class seriously and start the homework right away.

So, after we ate lunch, we went to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping, and finally started our homework at 3. It's now 10:56pm and I'm finally done! I think this is the longest time I've ever spent sitting in one room studying. That whole "1-2 hours for every hour in class" rule actually applied for once.

Needless to say, I'm not ever skipping class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch....so apparently Meghan lives in Rapid alone now....??
hahaha

Anonymous said...

Soo...
1) This comment was supposed to be on the next post
and
2) I retract the statement, since I didn't live here yet on October 13th....
haha