Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Paper Calendars

Say what you want about phones and technology, but sometimes you just need a paper copy of something. I'm in the process of lining up 10 Day Vision Trips for the next school year. To keep myself organized in all of the planning and preparing for numerous trips at different times through the year, I keep a yearly calendar posted in my cubicle. Certain tasks have to be accomplished 90, 60, 45 and 30 days out from a trip, so using a yearly calender helps me stay organized (and keeps me sane!)

Since it's a new school year I needed a new one, so I just went online and found a great resource, and I thought I'd share it with you: CalendersThatWork.com You can select whatever format you'd like (over 100 options), and each of those options can be customized further. You can also start the calender on whatever month you'd like.

Once you're done selecting your options, the calendar will download into a Word file and you can print and/or save a copy. I know Word also has a calender program/template in it, but this website was more efficient and easier to use, in my opinion.

0 comments: