Sunday, December 13, 2009

FC: Day Six & Seven

Dual post for the weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday breakfasts were coffee and cookies...maybe not the most healthy. Sadly, the oatmeal raisin cookies are now gone. I wonder what I will find for breakfast tomorrow morning? Suggestions?

Lunch Saturday was leftover tuna noodle goodness. Saturday supper was Subway, and Sunday lunch was a McDonald's chicken salad. These meals leave me wondering if it's against Food Challenge rules to eat fast food? I don't remember specifying the rules, so I will give myself some grace in this circumstance. But I think it probably should be against the rules, if I can help it.

This has been really fun, by the way! I like the idea of blogging about a goal. I probably should have been blogging about my 40-40-40 fund-raising challenge from November. Oh well.

That leaves...supper tonight. Will have some leftover pizza for a small lunch at 430, and will eat more after Vespers is done at 9.

1 comments:

allison said...

pretty sure there is another box of toaster strudels in the back of the freezer.
also, we did not specify rules, we just wanted to eat out a lot less, which i think we have. we're going to have to start getting creative here though.