Saturday, December 26, 2009

TCX (1)

I am here in Minneapolis setting up for TCX, (Twin Cities Xperience) the annual winter conference of the Upper Midwest region of Campus Crusade for Christ. This year, over 1600 college students from MN IA SD ND and WI will converge on Minneapolis, MN for 4 days of speakers, corporate worship, equipping and training seminars, fellowship and FUN! There's also a day of outreach where students will share food and Jesus with hungry people in the Twin Cities Metro Area.

I've been here 3 hours, and I'm already wishing I were at my full support level so I could be here all the time. My teammates, this city, TCX, Campus Crusade, God's call on my life are all really great and excite me a lot.

I haven't always felt this way the last year. There have been many ups and downs, but I'm so glad I followed His leading into full-time ministry. There were so many days I ignored his promptings, but not being in God's will scares me a whole lot more than the challenges of life right now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are listening very closely for God's call in the elevators especially. :)